October 19, 2020
Release Notes 8.1.0
- Walker now supports shooting multiple JPEG files. Walker will choose the smallest JPEG to upload to save you data costs.
- Bug fixes
July 8, 2020
Console 3.1.1 Release Notes:
- Images in the Gallery Page now display the services they have been transferred to via Integrations
- A summary of all Integration results for an event can now be seen by using the ‘Detail’ button on an Integration tile. Errors can be viewed and retried here.
- Integration sync only transfers images which have not yet been attempted as default setting (you can still optionally force all images to be attempted)
- Members can now opt-in to be notified when we detect a problem with an Integration (e.g. Dropbox is full) (max once per 5 minutes) (found on Members page -> Integrations)
- Dropbox/Timestone integrations can now use ‘unsafe naming’ which shortens image names to overcome Timestone memory limitations.
- Attendee run sheets can now be generated from the event page.
May 21, 2020
Console 3.1.0 Release notes:
- New in browser editor: Perform common edit functions on your images within the Console and have the result passed through to your customers in real-time
- Improved functionality: Galleries can now be opened in a new tab
- Specific images in galleries now have their own unique URL
- Fixed gallery scrolling: Screen no longer jumps when new images load
May 12, 2020
Console 3.0.0 Release notes:
- New integration with Dropbox
- New galleries page: search for and view galleries from the Console all in one place
- Delete, Reassign and Hi-res download functions moved from MyPics into the Console
- Subject quick-view is now always active in the updated Gallery Viewer, and not available in MyPics
- View full Device galleries from Device page
- Updated, responsive modals.
Walker 7.3.3 Release notes:
- Ability to upload via custom WiFi networks (at a lower cost per GB - save $$)
May 12, 2020